Warmfuzzy's Main Page
WarmFuzzy's is a place of refuge for cats that would otherwise perish- the old, the abandoned, the abused, the sick & the suffering. Please help us continue our rescue efforts
WarmFuzzys is a non-profit 501(c)(3) all volunteer organization dedicated to the care and control of the feral cat population as well as animal rescue. We have adopted the TNR method (Trap, Neuter, Release) of feral cat control. This is the only proven and humane method of feral cat control.
Every cat is trapped, taken to one of our participating veterinarians to be tested for feline leukemia, spayed/neutered, and vaccinated for rabies and distemper.
All the feral colonies we work with are fed and maintained on a daily basis.
WarmFuzzys objectives and goals are:
* Rescue and provide lifetime care for abandoned or abused dogs and cats, other animals as deemed appropriate by the board of WarmFuzzys;
* Maintain a fund for a spay/neuter assistance program;
* Maintain an active re-homing program for adoptable animals;
* Maintain a spay/neuter policy for all of WarmFuzzys animals, unless deemed a health risk by a veterinarian;
* Maintain an educational outreach program which may include, but not be limited to, newsletters, radio, television, and school programs;
* Emphasize the kinship of all life and rights of all animal species;
* Encourage foster care for animals in need;
* Humanely euthanize animals in cases of failed health, extreme pain, or when other health factors make it impossible for an animal to enjoy a reasonable quality of life; WarmFuzzys shall never euthanize animals to control the population of the sanctuary.
| WarmFuzzy's of Missouri is in need of your help. We are presently involved in a feral cat colony project consisting of 22 teenager and adult cats, as well as several kittens. We are in desperate need of dry cat food (Meow Mix, Purina Cat Chow, Purina Kitten Chow, Friskies), canned premixed kitten milk replacer, heating pads, old towels, scoopable kitty litter, litter pans and large dog cages. A "live trap" would also be extremely helpful in our ongoing endeavors to care for this feral colony.|
At one time WarmFuzzy's had 68 cats. They are trapped, domesticated, neutered/spayed and adopted out to good homes. Those that are too old to be tamed are returned to the colony to live out the rest of their lives without having to worry about where their next meal is coming from.
In addition to being listed as a Contributor on this site, any company making a donation will receive a listing under JEM Services business listings.
Warm Fuzzy's also hopes to build a new shelter for these feral cats in the future.
Please contact Fuzzy1@Warmfuzzys.org or Fuzzy2@Warmfuzzys.org or call 816-359-3553. Any monetary donations, should that be your choice, can be sent to Rt 1, Box 50K, Drexel, MO 64742.
Give yourself a warm fuzzy and help our warm fuzzy's.
Thank you for your time, help and generosity.
To Make A Tax Deductible Donation To Warm Fuzzys You Can Use: